Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in the game


After the 2 long years of break-up from blogging, I've decided to return. These past few years have been the busiest and boy, do I give credit to those who are pretty much in the same boat but still find time to update their writings! I do have a lot to say...and I've been putting it off for awhile now.So 2009, I'm back on track!Hopefully, I'll be able to pour everything out, smoothly. My English has become rusty, thanks to 3 whole months of 'sloth-like' nature at home, as Stevie puts it. ;) Eat,sleep, TV & my lappie have been my faithful companions this summer...oooh..and money too.hiks time to let the brain function again~

2 comments:

  1. dilla,ill link urs to mine kay? :) and theres ale and peng too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dearie~ keep in touch if not through conferences and confrontations, writings can make up for it as well insyaAllah ;)

    ReplyDelete