Sunday, June 28, 2009

Making a comeback ;)

Man. It's been quite some time ey? Sorry peeps. Been too occupied with other stuff. True, I am now a med student, but funny how I'm actually more busy with club-based activities..how I can find time for that amazes me at times..but when you've got the passion - anything's possible ;) Not that writing's not a passion..but it is one of MANY.

Just to make things clearer though, I write because I have something to say...things which I feel matter and I would like to voice out. Even so, my blog's not my diary. Am not the type to let out everything inside me and leave it in the open...I don't think I'm capable of posting more than 1 post per day anyway..so pardon me if my blog may be dead for a period of time..I promise to update asap! All I'm asking for is your patience. It is after all, a virtue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment