Monday, February 2, 2009

F.U.C.K.

So..how many of u know what that stands for? ;)

Not a word I normally use (hmmm..have I?=p) but this one here, really is just an acronym. Some may recall the sms being forwarded back and forth.Where F.U.C.K. really just means Friends U Can Keep. And I'm just interested in the meaning, in this post.

Friends.Gotta have 'em,some can't live w/o them and for others,well.. they're family.I'd say I'm very fortunate for
having many,many friends. Though there are of course those special ones that you keep close, having many friends really teach you a lot of things. In my case for example, of just the many different groups of people that walk the Earth. And I'm only talking Malaysia here ;)

I'm only 20 and I already have 3 groups of friends that I'm stuck with forever - my choice of glue of course.hiks

The oldest group - my dearest TTDI childhood chums.We go all the way back huh? It's been 14 years of friendship..and still counting. I was looking through some old stuf
f the other day and stumbled upon my diary (back when I actually did write them)and boy was that a blast from the past. From the catfights and non-stop bickering amongst boys and girls, the incident where the teacher suddenly snaps or merajoks, the Sakai Kids, the crushes and admirers, the loveletters and slambook(is that what it's called?:p), the sleepovers and Furbies.And oh so much more. Those were the days. All the while, Backstreet Boys & Britney were the soundtrack.hee Gone are the days of chalks and surat cinte, of pranks and hours of phone calls, of padang time. But I'm glad our friendship stayed. And I look forward to more reunions at OU,Curve or wherever that smells like home.Coz it's our turf. Where we grew up together. I'll always miss you guys,and yea, I know u prolly miss my open houses more.hiks. AND mymum's chocolate cake and laksa johor =p Next time, I'll make 'em for y'all aite?

The next group of friends came around in KUSESS. Where a whole new life existed for me.I remember the many episodes of drama that was always going on. Boycotts.Dodging pakguards when you're playing hooky.hmmm :p.Getting caught'dating'.Trips to pasar malam.Halaqah makan2.Borak2 on friends' beds.Luahan hati in storerooms or stairs (whatever corner we can find).Kantoi.Rebut2 nasi lemak on weekends.Gerai.Kene
mare ngan cikgu.and Macam2 lagi.From all that, a special clique emerged - my beloved Rukun 13 mates. Well, there are 13 of us, and the name just came up out of a history lesson. Sth we never thought would stick til today. But it did, and for the better. These were the friends who've gone through a lot of tough times...but with the bad, comes also the good.And the sweet memories are everlasting. I know we're all scattered all over the world, but I know that won't stop us from uniting once in awhile for more good memories.

Then came college. Two years in MCB for some reason seemed a lot longer coz the people you
meet there,well, some of them...it felt like I've known them forever.We click. And I guess it's coz we're in it together. We've survived IB.And that's special on its own.These are precious times...when we're learning to deal with life, be it of making sacrifices in love, choosing the right paths, living with the decisions we've made. Every step of the way which matures us and nurtures us to be an adult, preparing us for tertiary education and the life after.And they say it's not about the years spent with someone but the meaning behind all that time spent.I'd say it was all worthwhile.A part of me wouldn't have made it w/o my rockin' classmates, ladies & gentlemen of MO6E, my ever-so-genius and kind roomate and of course, Yogies.

To those who don't belong to any specific group it doesn't mean I care less about you. Those I met randomly during debates, the one-too-many competitions, the interviews or educamps, even the ones who were in my previous lives but unmentioned..you are not forgotten. Thank you for adding colours to my world.

Like I said before, I'm only twenty. And there's a whole new chapter ahead of me. I'd love to meet my 4th,5th maybe 6th group..who knows. One thing they al
l share in common, they're F.U.C.K. And I love them. =)


TTDI : buddies for life :)

MCB : Beloved Yogies & M06E

KUSESS : RUKUN 13 and 5years of friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment